COVID SAFETY AT PENGHANA
How seriously do we take COVID cleaning at Penghana Bed and Breakfast?
Very, very seriously!
At Penghana Bed and Breakfast, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff are paramount, and we have adopted stringent COVID safety measures.
Hand sanitizer, disposable gloves and quality disinfectants, were part of our daily regime well before any of us had heard those words COVID 19, and still are.
We have just invested in a cordless, open-system electrostatic sprayer like those currently used across a range of industries including hospitals and aged care. This system has a proven capability on a variety of common hard and soft surfaces, completely sanitizing in as little as 5 seconds.
Our cleaning regimes are documented to ensure Penghana maintains the standards we aspire to. On any day, we can show our guests, a ‘signed off’ detailed checklist of tasks undertaken in guest rooms and guest spaces. This pre-COVID practice has held this business in good stead since we’ve lived with COVID 19.
- To keep us and our valued staff safe, we’ve adopted expert advice about the importance of ventilation, so all guest spaces are thoroughly aired before cleaning commences.
- We source COVID-recommended cleaning products from one of Tasmania’s reputable specialist cleaning and sanitizer suppliers.
- Laundry is done in-house using recommended washing cycles and products to maintain exceptional quality control.
- Contactless payments have always been the preferred payment method at Penghana and remain so.
- Oh, we also sanitize our room keys.
- Our guests have access to a complimentary lens/screen cleaner too. It’s deal for reading glasses as well as phone, iPad, and laptop screens.
- Disposable masks are always on hand too for everyone’s convenience.
- Most importantly, your Penghana hosts and all our guest services staff, have up to date vaccinations.
We ensure the use of Tasmania’s Check-In app, social distancing, mask wearing, monitoring numbers of guests in Penghana’s shared spaces as well as compliance with state and federal government directives. As recommendations change, Penghana’s COVID Safety Plan, COVID Management Plan and Action Plan are all kept up to date.
When you choose to stay at Penghana Bed and Breakfast, you can do so with peace of mind, knowing that everything that reasonably can be done to keep you and those around you safe and healthy is being done.